Unplanned (9th MIFA International Exchange Festival)

0
I thought it would just be another typical (though Sundays are usually not typical) Sunday. I'll just go to church and hopefully hang out with my friends after the service. But surprise, surprise! Most of my friends did not attend church and those who did, had something to do after the service. And I really didn't feel like going home immediately after the service. Not to mention travelling all the way to Shibuya from Saitama to stay there for 2 hours and just go back right after.

So when Kay asked me if I want to join her to attend the 9th MIFA International Exchange Festival, even without knowing what it is and just hearing "Do you want to come...?" (I didn't even let her finish her sentence.), I immediately said yes! In my mind, whatever it is is much better than just going home.

Not knowing what to expect, and actually not expecting anything, we went to the festival and I really enjoyed and learned a lot. I think I even enjoyed it more than Kay. ;) It reminded me of the saying... Sometimes the Unplanned and Unexpected Turns Into the Best Path - Ingrid Jorud.

So true.

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. - Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)





Stamp Rally. Wasn't able to finish... So no gift! :(














My Korean Chingu who helped me write my name in Hangeul (even if I know how already. Hehehe.)


FAITH

Very sweet Obachang. She taught me how to write "Faith" using Calligraphy. I taught her the meaning of the word "Faith" (信仰 - Shinko in Japanese)

My name written in Hangeul (Korean), Bengali (Bngladesh), Persian, and Hindi (Nepali).

 

0 comments: