A Surprising Turn... (Exploring Aoyama & Omotesando)

0
The day started out so bad... but thanks to a great friend (Thanks Rumi!) and an adventurous spirit, I had a very "Surprising Turn". The day ended, not just great, but WONDERFUL! God can really turn things around in a snap of a finger.

While exploring Aoyama and Omotesando (which are just beside each other), me and my friend Rumi had many surprising turns as well. We found many hidden gems and great places just by walking around and turning every corner.

There are many things that I've realized that day:

- You may be in the right place but with a wrong state of mind and miss the amazing thing right in front of you.
 
- It won't end how it started, it depends on what you do with what you have when you started.

What you looking for? What are you expecting? It might just be around the corner. Never give up and be ready for A Surprising Turn.

 

2 Corinthians 6:2 (NLT)

For God says,
“At just the right time, I heard you.
    On the day of salvation, I helped you.”
Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.






















0 comments: