Miracle Out Of Me (First Snow)

0
As I walk under the falling snow, I can't help but smile...and cry at the same time. I truly thank God that I am in a place like this to experience something as magical as this. Something that I only see in music videos and pictures, now I am in the video and that picture. Even if I try to describe it in a thousand words, you won't be able to feel how I felt as I experience this "miracle". It's like faith, you won't know how it feels even if you hear it a thousand times. you have to experience it.

God knows how much I needed this at this very moment. When I feel like everything's not going right and dreams can't come true. God shows me that Miracles do Happen. And if He could make it snow...If He could make something so beautiful, that words can't even describe, with something so plain and colorless... Then He could make something beautiful out of me. He could make a Miracle out of Me.

In that wonderful day you will sing: “Thank the Lord ! Praise his name! Tell the nations what he has done. Let them know how mighty he is! Sing to the L ord , for he has done wonderful things. Make known his praise around the world. - Isaiah 12:4-5 NLT
























0 comments: